- Calendar at the frontpage
- The most up-to-date information is on the calendar
- Mailing list and weekly mail: http://list.ayy.fi/mailman/listinfo/otakut-jasenet
- Weeklymail should be sent on Sunday or at the beginning of the week.
- This is usually the responsibility of the executive committee. (Secretary or chairman)
- The most reliable way of getting information to the members.
- Topic should tell what is happening in the clubroom!
- Also any bigger events or other special information in the topic.
For the executive committee
- Committee's mailinglist
- täälläkin voi huhuilla ja pohtia
Guide for content upkeep:
- All events should be mentioned in the frontpage, calendar and weeklymail.
- Should be in both english and finnish
- If at all possible, the information should be available at least a week before the event.
- All events should have a page in the wiki, where more information can be found.
- It is advisable to use as many communication channels as possible and to make a link to the relevant wikipage, which is easily updated.