General rules and information regarding the clubroom.
- Arrive on time to your reservation or let us know if you are delayed.
- Clubroom is covered by the HOAS housing rules and regulations, this means that reservations are limited by quiet hours (typically 22:00 - 08:00 or 23:00 - 08:00).
- Naturally, excessive disturbance should be avoided at all times.
- At the end of the reservation:
- Turn off the projector
- clean up and take the trash out if full.
- Wash the dishes
- Turn off the lights
- Ensure the doors are locked
- The reservee is responsible for the condition of the clubroom and its items during the reservation.
- If you happen to damage or break items, let us know.
- Do not take away items from clubroom.
- In case of accidents, the clubroom has a first aid kit. In more serious cases the emergency number is 112.
- Do not hotplug devices into the amplifiers - Turn them off before connecting sources.
- Feel free to use the consoles in the room, if you know how.
- The consoles are connected to the Sony CRT television either directly or through the Joytech switcher on the shelf. Try to cycle through the inputs on the tv and switch to find the correct input.
- Turning things on helps a lot.
- Controllers are stored in wooden boxes on shelf and in grey box at floor level. Return them into their place after use.
- Do not keep the projector on unnecessarily - save the screen and lamp.
- Kitchen utensils
- Do not scratch pots and pans (by using incorrect tools) - Never use metal on cast iron or non-stick pots and pans.
- Avoid using soap when cleaning cast iron
- In general, wash cast iron when still somewhat hot for best results
- Dry and apply coat of oil to the cast iron pot after use.